IIDA is the Commercial Interior Design association with a global reach. We support design professionals, industry affiliates, educators, students, firms, and their clients through our network of 13,000+ members across 50 countries.
We advocate for advancements in education, design excellence, legislation, leadership, accreditation, and community outreach to increase the value and understanding of Interior Design as a profession that enhances business value and positively impacts the health and well-being of people’s lives every day.
Your Patronage supports the IIDA Michigan Chapter for an entire year. Recognition and benefits are provided throughout the year- on our website, at our events, and in our e-blasts and newsletters.
Your investment supports excellence in the following areas of focus:
- Professional Development: Leadership participation in symposiums with other Chapters from around the nation to learn about and share best practices, procedures, as well as activities they have planned; gain insight on IIDA Headquarters’ focus in the coming months
- Education: Events that include CEUs and NCIDQ study groups; sponsoring of Student Campus Center Support for Chapters in Michigan Colleges & Universities with Interior Design programs; competition funds for outstanding student design work
- Advocacy: Forums to educate our Associate and Student Members on the importance of the NCIDQ; participation in symposiums to stay current in the understanding and support of legislation as it pertains to the Interior Design profession.
- Outreach: Community involvement (which has included food drives, Habitat for Humanity and clothing drives), as well as fun and exciting gatherings for the A+D Community.
- Operations: Day-to-day business operations and overhead
For more information about our Patronship Program, click here.